What Your Rural or Urban Café Counterparts
Can Teach You About Surviving the New Normal
Learn the strategies that will keep your café business growing and your customers
coming back. Whichever side of the metro areas your coffee shop is located,
this 9-page eBook will give you the insights you need to succeed.
Businesses that thrive are those who tune in to the signals of change and quick to act on them. They are not only good at doing a certain thing. They are also good at learning how to do NEW things.
If you want to provide the best possible services to your customers and grow your business sustainably, NOW is the perfect time to adapt your business model to the changing environment and learn the best practices that will help you survive and grow.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- The opportunities for business growth despite the enormous changes our hospo industry has undergone
- What urban cafes are doing differently to beat the competition and target more customers
- The creative ways you can drive revenue and improve services
- What rural cafes are doing to provide a one-of-a-kind experience to their customers
- The one part of your business plan you can harness to expose your café to different potential customers
About the Author
National Operations Manager
Michael Elligett has been in the hospo industry for over 10 years. He talks to hospo businesses every day of the week, hearing their stories and learning about their techniques for survival and growth. He has worked with countless café owners helping them effectively manage and expand their cafe business by providing them with resources they need in operating their cafes.